The Borderlands
Would you like to react to this message? Create an account in a few clicks or log in to continue.

The Borderlands

For all your special RPG needs and then some. The Fabled Borderlands.

HomeLatest imagesRegisterLog in

Welcome and well met!

Go down 
AuthorMessage
The Dungeon Master
Admin
Admin
The Dungeon Master

Welcome and well met! Empty
PostSubject: Welcome and well met!   Welcome and well met! I_icon_minitimeSat Jul 08, 2017 9:41 pm

The adventure module "The Keep on the Borderlands" came out in December 1979. I was 4 months old then. Gary Gygax written it and it was a very basic adventure module for the basic Dungeons & Dragons game set in the Kingdom of Karameikos, and it was designed for 1st to 3rd level characters. The module was popular enough and it went out of print in the early 1980. Since then, there have been two reprints, a sequel and a novel based to this adventure.

Overall, it has been ranked as the 7th greatest adventure of Dungeons & Dragons. The truth is, that I've never had the opportunity to play it, or maybe I did, as a part of a bigger adventure, but I never knew.

This module, has spawned the name for this community: The adventure and the thrill that awaits every adventurer, somewhere, in some Keep in some fantastic Borderlands, a place that is reminiscent of a Tolkien story, and you, like a hobbit, sitting in a doorway, listening to a band of thirteen dwarves singing songs about lost riches and dragons, can't help but imagine-nay-dream, what the Borderlands, a word and a sense so abstract, looks like. Enjoy.
Back to top Go down
https://theborderlands.forumotion.com

Welcome and well met!
Page 1 of 1

Permissions in this forum:You cannot reply to topics in this forum
The Borderlands :: These are The Borderlands :: Welcome new user.-
Jump to: