The Borderlands
Would you like to react to this message? Create an account in a few clicks or log in to continue.

The Borderlands

For all your special RPG needs and then some. The Fabled Borderlands.

HomeLatest imagesRegisterLog in

Suggestions

Go down 
AuthorMessage
The Dungeon Master
Admin
Admin
The Dungeon Master

Suggestions Empty
PostSubject: Suggestions   Suggestions I_icon_minitimeMon Jul 10, 2017 4:55 pm

Hello again. These are The Borderlands forums. It has been created because, basically I miss the good old days of the forums. I am pretty much sick of facebook, with all its simplicity and no real anonymity anywhere, so I decided to give it a go. As I've said to a friend "I want to go somewhere and post something, without the need to have it read by 10-20 or 400 people who would like it or share it. I want to do it because I feel it". I pretty much believe that I want to stop feeding my ego, maybe.

The situation as it is, is pretty chaotic. There are a number of categories and forums that need to be claimed by someone, if he feels up to the task, and that someone must moderate them according to the rules (which have not been written yet).

Jinx asked me yesterday if we could have an arts and music section were people would be able to post related staff. I was thinking to intergrade to that category a creative writing corner as well. What are your thoughts and feedback? Please let me know.
Back to top Go down
https://theborderlands.forumotion.com

Suggestions
Page 1 of 1

Permissions in this forum:You cannot reply to topics in this forum
The Borderlands :: These are The Borderlands :: Welcome new user.-
Jump to: